So many passwords, so little time.
If you're still using the equivalent of "myname123" for your password, you're an identity theft disaster waiting to happen. These days, with so much of our lives in the cloud, it's nearly impossible to keep track of all of the usernames and passwords we need to access on a daily basis.
I use this free service at least twenty times per day for the obvious reason -- logging into of my various accounts online.
But I also use its other robust features regularly:
- Generate secure passwords
- A centralize "vault" for my information
- Access across devices via mobile apps
- Reminders when I have multiple sites with the same password
- System for pruning and reauthenticating my login credentials on a regular basis
If it's been a while since you paid attention to your password security, do yourself a favor and check out LastPass today.
Your turn: Do you use a different password security tool? What works for you?